Cinnamoroll birthday gift



As you may already know from my previous blog posts, I've made so many of these carrying pouches as birthday gifts for our girls' closest friends, and yet I made another one this week :)

This one is specially made for the birthday girl who just turned nine, who goes to the same Japanese (Saturday) school with my younger girl.  

This time, I attached a small covered button to the zipper pull (pink polka dots).


As you can see, the main fabric used for this pouch is Cinnamoroll, 
one of the popular character from Japanese Sanrio.

My daughter specifically selected this fabric for her friend.
It seems like Cinnamoroll is very popular among Japanese young girls...

Lining is pink, of course! (As selected by my daughter).



 My daughter is looking forward to give this gift to her friend tomorrow
at Japanese (Saturday) school. 



Hope her friend likes it!!

1 comment:

cocostitch said...

シナモンちゃんですね~。Amyさんに作っていただいた姪っ子ポーチは先日他のプレゼント&クリスマスカードと一緒に送りました。今頃日本へ移動している頃かも~。
今回のシナモンちゃんもきっと喜ばれますよ~。娘さんも渡すのが楽しみですね!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails